Monday, February 23, 2015

[SPEECH] My Dream, May I Do



Name: Pinky Nur Azizah
Class: X MIA 4
My Dream, May I Do

Assalamu’alaikum WR.WB.

The honorable members of the judges
Respectable of the teachers
And all my beloved friends
            My name is Pinky Nur Azizah. I am from class X MIA 4.
            First of all, let us give thanks to our God who has given us many mercy and blessing, so we can join in this program without any troubles. And I do not forget to the chairman who has given me a little time to speak in front of you by the title is My Dream, May I Do.

            Dream. Every single human must have a dream, right? Dream help us to reach our future, dream always motivated us, and dream makes people think better. But, there’s didn’t close the posibility that a few of us don’t have a dream.
            If it talk about my dream and what I want to do with my dream, I would said that my dream is become a great Multimedia Designer and how to reach it is I have to study better, exercise everyday, and believe that someday I’ll reach it more than I thought. Study better to reach my dream is not just study about school’s lesson but also about the other, for example learning 2nd language or maybe 3rd language. Exercise everyday is very important for me. How if someday I couldn’t doing anything with my Multimedia Design skill? Oh, no. I have to being the best among the other Multimedia Designer, including my daddy that also a Multimedia Designer. Believe that someday I’ll reach it more than I thought is also important because if we haven’t a faith, so why we have a dream right now? Just for be a dream on sleep? No way… We have to sure and have a faith to our dream. Why I want to be a Multimedia Designer? It because Multimedia Design is my first talent. I have to use my talent, right? So, I dedicated to be a Multimedia Designer, so I can use my talent until my last time. I also really love Multimedia Design. Perhaps it because my daddy is also a Multimedia Designer, so I can study from him whenever I need it.
            We must have a dream. I know you all have a dream, but not all of us could reach it, or fight for it. If it just a dream, so what it would be? Just be a dream on a sleep? No… Come on, let us reach it with all of our ability and strenght.

The honorable members of the judges
Respectable of the teachers
And all my beloved friends       
            The consclusion of my speech is reach our dream. Think better for our future. Don’t let ourself being empty with no dream there. Like what Uzumaki Naruto said, “Once you question your own belief, it’s over”.
            I think that is all of my speech for this moment, please forgive me if I do a lot of mistakes. Remember what Allah SWT has said, “There’s nothing perfect in this world.” Thank you for your attention. See you next time. Wassalamu’alaikum.WR.WB.

It is just for a try ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...