Monday, March 30, 2015

Some Update

Haha. I don't know why, but I really want to update something like diary now.
Alright.
So, the very funny thing is: Andri and Alif's joke. Oh my God, I was die with big laugh! Haha! We spoke about Naruto. Everything about Naruto.

They told to me and Amel that Biju and Akatsuki will fight but for a football match. Haha. What the hell is that?! Haha! I can't said it very detaily because that was too many. They told too fast, and me also Amel laughed too loudly, so I can't remembered all of it. I mean, the strategy.
Then, it's about blood type. We were have a different type. Andri is A. Alif is B. Me is O. And, Amel is AB. So, it was very interesting if we talking together like that. Haha. And, the very "ngenes" (poor) person is Alif, because almost all of his blood personality was a bad thing.
Oh, ya! Daffa will come to SHS! Not VS (Vocational School). Yey! So, we can go to school together, do Taekwondo exercise together, and for the second time be on the same school. Yey! It because he love Astronomy. I know his biggest talent is Otomotif, so I think that was good that he want to be in SHS. So, if he want to change again his mind, he still can take Otomotif. Oh, sorry before if the Otomotif title here was wrong.
OK, that's all.
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...