Wednesday, May 20, 2015

[SPEECH] Becoming Indonesian Youth in The Cyber Space: 2nd version



Name: Pinky Nur Azizah
Class: X MIA 4
Becoming Indonesian Youth in The Cyber Space

Assalamu’alaikum WR.WB.

The honourable members of the judges
Respectable of the teachers
And all my beloved friends
            My name is Pinky Nur Azizah. I am from class X MIA 4.
            First of all, let us give thanks to our God who has given us many mercy and blessing, so we can join in this program without any troubles. And I do not forget to the chairman who has given me a little time to speak in front of you by the title is Becoming Indonesian Youth in The Cyber Space.

            Cyber space or Internet. Most of people are using cyber space right now. It could be for promoting their product, for search some information, for get a lof of money, and many more. Many people love to use cyber space, like one of my classmate that really love game online.
There are a lot of incredible jobs for teen that support cyber space, and some of these are:
1.      Beta tester, the tester of new program.
2.      Web designer, designing cyber space.
3.      Web master, the planner of internet homepage.
There are a lot of jobs for teen that support cyber space. Not less people would fight to get a lot of money in cyber space right now. To compete in cyber space, not only need a big skill, but also need a big interest of the job. As an example, if I can’t find the answer of a question, I would search it in Google. It also a cyber space. Usually people called it “Mbah Google”. It helps a lot. Very useful! And one of the useful site is Quipper School that helps students and teachers of their tasks. Also, cyber space helps students a lot. Some of my friends are using Twitter to promoting their band. From their followers, we could see how much their fans. Furthermore, cyber space is also a very useful media to promote a product. Me and my teammate had a task that bring us to use Twitter and Blog for promote it. But, it just a task. We didn’t continue it anymore since the end of the task.
So, how it is? There are many way for us to do in cyber space as a teenager, right? Even less with using cyber space that very popular for teenager. Remember not to use it for cyber crime!

The honorable members of the judges
Respectable of the teachers
And all my beloved friends       
            The conclusion of my speech is: Teenager is an image of future. So, never thinking you can’t do it. Do the best from what you can do. Like what Max Changmin said, “We could only look forward. Our dreams of the past are the still the same to our dreams now.” If he could, so why not for us? Take the positive side and throw away the negative side, ok?
            I think that is all of my speech for this moment, please forgive me if I do a lot of mistakes. Allah SWT said, “Nobody is perfect in this world.” Thank you for your attention. See you next time. Wassalamu’alaikum WR.WB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...