Friday, January 9, 2015

Back to School! [512015]


 Oh my God, I can't believe it! I was comeback to school! Yuhuuu!!! I could see my friends face :v , I could see my bestfriend face (yeah, altought I hear an unexpected rumour about him...), I could study at school again...oh God, so fantastic! I don't know why, but at this holiday, I want to comeback to school. I really don't know why.

 First, I want to tell you all that my English Conversation teacher changed! Oh no! Where's Mr. Hakim? Isn't he comeback? )': I truly miss him as the funniest teacher in school. Kevin my friend said that Mr. Hakim has tell him about his DO on September, but Kevin didn't tell me anything until I know from the new schedule ): How poor I am that I don't know about it T^T
 Second, the rumour about my Alif my bestfriend. Huhu...I'd cry at home when I heard about it )': The rumour said that he will move to SMAN 1 Cikarang Pusat (SMAN 1 Cikpus). OK, I will let him move, but...it's not fair that he didn't tell me anything about it! Is he assume me as his bestfriend? For the first, I think he will really gone, but the two of my friend have asked to him for the real queation and he said "no". Oh, how lucky I am as his bestfriend! (': I promise to not let him feel bad to me anymore, I promise! I will sorry for anything bad to him. Alif...I'm sorry...please, don't leave me. I'm your bestfriend, right?
 Third, my first Taekwondo exercise ever on my first semester. Huaaahh, it was really really tired! I don't know it will be too tired like this. Yeah, for being truth, I almost never do exercise on my holiday, hehe #peace I just do kick, punch, jump, and learn more about Korean language :P #PeaceAgain But I really happy because finally I got my first certificate of yellow belt, yuhuuu! Hooraaayy!!! Finally, finally, finally!!! Then, I have to buy the another belt (of course the yellow belt) on sabeum (it means the trainer on Korean). Yeah, maybe I will take the Rp15.000,00 belt, hehe, because I want to saving money more on my ATM (BJB Bank) (:
 Fourth, finally I could be more closer to Amel, Melani, Atia, Annisa, Ecca, and Asticha right now, yeah, I mean since this Monday, hehe. Now, if they want to go to the canteen, they must be asking if I also want to go with them ^^ :P
 Fifth, Amel and Melani now has open a BJB Bank's account!!! Yeaaayy! Now, I have friends if I want to go there for saving some money (: Today, they had change their PIN number. I'm so happy to know that. Oh ya, now, my saving balance are Rp207.000,00! Wow, I'm really excited to do more, I mean saving. And I also so happy to know that ^^
 Sixth, I finally meet again with Mr. Komang, my English Language teacher! ^^ Oh, I really miss him, sooo much! And I think I'd miss him again right now :P
 Seventh, during my holiday, I could be more closer to my family. All this time, I never been so close like this with my family. My daddy...my mommy, the two of my brothers, and the last my sister! Oh, I love them.
Hm...I think it's enough from me. If I have something more to tell you all, I will make it to the next post. Allright, finish ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...