Friday, September 25, 2015

My Friends chapter 1

 It just a simple opinion about them, but I really hope to annouce it to them. Ya...if I can't say it in front of them, ok I'll write here in my Blog as a journal. Hope to remember them forever.

Alif
His real name is Muhamad Alif Ilmadia Purnomo. He is my 1st bestfriend I've ever had. Ya, I know he is a boy, but it doesn't bother me. He is like my brother for me.
He is an unpredictable person ever in my life. Even I can't read him with Psycology. He is a smart, unpredictable, and handsome guy. Oh, for the handsome one, it doesn't mean I love him just because he is handsome. He really love Math, Physic, and Japanese lesson.  Lot of people said I'm her girlfriend, but I don't care. It just a fool gossip. The important thing is we are bestfriend. Just that. I can see the different at him while he talk to me and the other, but it doesn't matter us. He usually help me in Japanese. Of course he always, 'cause he know Kanji and I didn't. Sometime I can see the lonelines in his eyes, but I always can't expect why it could be. Yeah, 'cause he is a really mysterious guy.
Nisa
Oh, her real name is Annisa Ghoniyyah but I prefer to call her Nisa. Oh God. If I should talk about her, there are a lot of thing that I can type here! She is a really funny person. To be honest, she is the most funny person in my life that I ever met. Oh my God... Haha. We almost spend our time lonely. Just the two of us. We could talk about the other person, making something, or it could be BTS. Ya, she is the first person that introduce me to BTS. And from there, I know there is one person that really exactly like me. He is Suga-ssi. I can't ever close my mouth if I was near her. Oh, Nisa, you're so mean to make my laugh! Haha! XD She is like a Consultant for me. She always try to console me whenever it is. She has a good vocal of course. But it is sad to know that her parents didn't allow her to be a singer, or even a musician. I promise, if I have a lot of money one day, I'll make her to become an international singer. I promise. She is one of my reason why I want go to school.
Widya
She is my Haha, Widya Shafira Fitriani. I mean...she is my Wife. We usually called each like that. I called her "Haha", and she'll called me "Chichi". Chichi mean Daddy and Haha mean Mommy in Japanese. We are like a parents! Hahahahahaha!!! It because I'm a tomboy girl, and she is very feminim. Just like that :D The children are Nisa, Indri, Maya, and Asticha. She has a good coordination ability, such as dancing, leadership, and team work. She also has a good English ability. She ever won a Speech competition, as the first winner.  She is a Leader of English Club right now. Lot of people said that I amd her twin sister. Hahahah. Ya, it's ok, 'cause we are Chichi and Haha :D She is a cool person, I thought. Really. She is also a creative person. I just wan to see her more better day to day. She was really like a Wife for me :D
Maya
Maya Apriliani Putri. She is also an unpredictable person, just like Alif. But her unpredict doesn't too far as far as Alif. She is a cute girl. I feel like I want to touch her hair and I have to protect her (as my child of course, because I'm her Chichi :D ) . She has an ability to learn quickly, such as Physic and Math. I know her level of ability but when she try to learn the difficulties, wow she is really smart I think...

TO BE CONTINUED
Please wait for the next chapter. There is the next think I'll wrote about Maya. And there are about Indri, Asticha, and Amel ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...